Monday, April 2, 2007

Exercise #21: podcasting

Well, everybody is trying to get you to listen to their podcasts and if I were constantly glued to my ipod or in front of my computer at home I'd be tempted to start developing some playlists of casts' that I'm interested in. Hell, even my friend the realtor sends out his newsletters in podcasting format. He'll never read my blog (like anybody does! HA HA HA HA) so I have to say that I've never listened to a one of them. Sorry, old chap. I did, however, download some from NPR and have them stored for future use. Also, I added this one particular show from WEVL, Memphis TN to my bloglines account because it's a great show with a highly underrated musician from years past playing versions of songs (mostly good) we all recognize ... and then followed up by the original version because, yup, they're all covers. Pretty amazing world we live in, huh.

No comments: