Wednesday, March 21, 2007

exercise #12: Rollyo


I see the appeal of adding a Rollyo searchroll to a site seeking to limit searches. This, however, removes the potential for accessing new and unknown sources. Even though a general keyword search on Google can produce far too many results, the burden of collecting specific sites to add to a Rollyo searchroll can presume an authority that maybe is not comprehensive enough ... but maybe it shouldn't be. I guess that's the whole point, sites that you use most or trust most, but I'm not completely sold that it's a tool I would employ frequently if at all. The example of SJLearning Reference Rollyo does provide a simple and functional method for limited searching within a defined parameter. And it works like it should ... whatever. Oh yeah, here's the link to my searchroll, but don't bother unless you want to read about fúrgol and most of it will be in spanish or italian ... vamos: http://rollyo.com/chicoescuela/my_boixosbadalona/

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

You're over halfway to the 23 things! Hurry and complete 11 more things by Friday and you'll get the flash drive!