Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Exercise #7: Make my funk the P-funk


Technology. Right. Just when you think you're thrilled by some fabulous new development which will surely make our lives inherently more interesting, it likely becomes outdated and irrelevant faster than you can pick your nose and flick it. Let's be honest. With the deluge of products and developments arriving virtually non-stop there comes a moment when it's all insanely too much and I, for one, can sometimes give an Aylesbury duck about the topic. That being said, to keep the conversation decidedly tech-lite, doncha just love the new iKaraoke device that enables you to plug a little microphone into your ipod in order to cancel out the vocal tracks and give you absolute reign over all of those songs you just know you can belt out better than anyone (except, of course, the Barry White songs). So there you have it. Just when I'm about to give up on the tech-laden life I get an itchin' to croon "Yama Yama Pretty Mama" at the top of my 3rd rate lungs and I'm a sucker once again.

No comments: